Friday, May 3, 2013

Reviews on the Pearl Hair Remover!

If you are like most women, I am sure you are a little weary of hair removal products. After all, women have had their fair share of horror stories when it comes to either shaving or waxing. Between nicks, cuts, and painful hot wax, it's no wonder women complain about removing unwanted hair from their bodies! Thankfully, there is a solution! 

The Pearl Hair Remover answers the demand for easy, safe, and painless hair removal from the comfort of home! 

But are you still curious about what others have to say? Here are a few reviews from some brave women who decided to give it a shot:




The Dirty t Shirt:
Jennifer, creator of the Dirty t Shirt, was happy to share her thoughts on the Pearl Hair Remover. "Shaving is so time consuming and needs to be repeated on a fairly regular basis. I have found a product that not only makes it painless and easy but keeps the unwanted hair away for a longer period of time." To read more, check out her blog HERE.

Beauty Unbiased:
Heather, editor of Beauty Unbiased, was one of those "skeptical" women who was weary of trying the Pearl Hair Remover. In fact she titled her review "Prove it! The Pearl Hair Remover Review". She starts off her review by saying: "When it comes to at home hair removal, I usually just say no. Maybe I'm lazy. Or maybe I've had some bad experiences in my adolescences when I randomly decided to shave my arms one afternoon and haven't gain my own trust back yet. Would the Pearl take me a step closer to trusting at home hair removal treatments?" Read her response HERE


Mom and More:
Yet another skeptical woman. But Cher decided to give the Pearl Hair  Remover a shot. "Hair is something I have a love/hate relationship with. I love it on my head but I hate it anywhere else! It is amazing too how as I get older my body hair gets worse and worse. It pops up in strange places, changes texture and basically becomes stubborn. I feel like the same shaving I have done for years just isn't working as good as it used too. Since shaving wasn't cutting it (haha) anymore, I have been looking for something new to try. Then I heard about the Pearl Hair Remover by Viatek and I figured it was worth a shot." Read more about her experience AND Before/After pictures HERE

Hollywood Life by Bonnie Fuller:
"Beauty is pain-but you can end that vigorous process today! HollywoodLife.com is giving you our top hair removal product picks to ease your pain while you gain your beauty." Check out their gallery and why they named the Pearl Hair Remover the "Best Hair Removal Product to Slow Hair Growth" HERE

Beauty Realty:
For a complete review on the Pearl Hair Remover from Viatek, please check out BeautyRealty.com. Contents of article include: Product Overview, Duration of Treatment, Parts of the body that can be treated, and much, much more!







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...