Friday, April 5, 2013

Home Automation: Control Your Lights With One Simple Switch

It happens almost every night. I get into bed, get comfortable, and start to drift to sleep. Unfortunately, there is always one thing that I forget to do before I close my eyes-I forget to turn off the light!

Luckily, the Zmart Switch from Viatek Consumer Products Group allows you to control any switch from almost anywhere in the room! The Zmart Switch operates using infrared light, the same as most television remote contols-simply point and press. The remote allows you to control lights from your bed, armchair, desk, etc!

Additional Benefits of the Zmart Switch:

  • Easy to install and operate
  • Runs on batteries so there's no dangerous wiring to touch, no electrician to call 
  • No tools required for installation. 


For more information on the Zmart Switch, 
Please click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...